"How did I ever do without Noter2?!! My wife and I stopped spending money on text messaging and now just sync notes between our account! This app is just awesome."
"Financer is easy to pickup and easy to maintain. The interface really makes adding transactions a snap"
"[Reader] is really a great application; I can't talk enough about it."
dBelement,LLC Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to use applications dBelement's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on dBelement's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by dBelement at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on dBelement's web site are provided "as is". dBelement makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, dBelement does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall dBelement or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on dBelement's Internet site, even if dBelement or a dBelement authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on dBelement's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. dBelement does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. dBelement may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. dBelement does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
dBelement has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by dBelement of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
You need a dBelement account to access any of our apps that require registration. dBelement asks for some information when you create an account, including your email and a username accompanied with password for the account. The information is used to protect your account from unauthorized access, store settings, and to manage subscriptions.
Please email us any time if you have any questions. All inquiries in regards to Account information or subscriptions must come from the registered accounts e-mail address.
Your dBelement account is absolutely free. To access our paid applications you must add to your account a month to month or a 6 month subscription. The subscription renews automatically at the end of your billing cycle. There are no long-term contracts, no sign-up fees, no termination fees for the subscription.
You may cancel your subscription at any time and you won't be charged again, but you are responsible for any charges already incurred.
For example if your billing cycle is on the 15th and you cancel on the 30th you still have to pay for the current billing cycle (until the 15th of the next month) but you won't be charged again after that. You can still use our applications until the end of your billing cycle. Your dBelement Account with a subscription allows you to access all of our applications that require registration.
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription through Paypal. An email request to cancel a subscription is not considered a cancellation (though we're happy to help you).
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to dBelement's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Feature requests, suggestions and ideas
The submission of your Idea to dBelement, LLC is entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous, and non-committal. You grant to dBelement and its designees a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive fully-paid up and royalty free license to use any ideas, expression of ideas or other materials you submit (collectively, “Idea”) to dbelement.com without restrictions of any kind and without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
By registering and using our apps you agree to the above.