Help & FAQ
Click on the individual questions to see the answers appear below.
- » Why do I need to register?
- We only ask you to register for applications that save your preferences. MindDojo for example needs to save your scores, while noter allows you to save your notes online.
Once you register for an account with us you may use all of our applications with the same account.
- » After I log in, it still asks me to register
- Scroll down a bit, if you see this message:
Then you have the wrong Username or Password
- » How do I know if I'm logged in? How do I log out?
- On the Homepage (http://dbelement.com) Scroll down a bit.
If you are logged in there will be a 'Log Out' Link.
- » I can't Remember my Username/Password! Help!
- No problem, Click Here to recall your Username or Password.
Your information will be securely sent to the e-mail account you registered with.
- » Why a subscription service? Why can't I just pay once and get the app?
Our web apps are not stored on your iPhone. They are accessed remotely through your iPhone.
We continually provide a service by maintaing our servers, bandwidth, and plenty of storage.
Rather than charging a large amount up front we choose to charge a much smaller fee to access our web apps. We don't ask you to sign any contracts or any commitments. This gives you the flexibility to discontinue your subscription any time.
- » How do I cancel my subscription?
- Simple, use the link below! There are no cancelation fees.
You may cancel your subscription at any time and you won't be charged again, but you are responsible for any charges already incurred. You are responsible for whatever charges you have incurred for the current billing period. For example if your billing cycle is on the 15th and you cancel on the 20th you still have to pay for the current month but you won't be charged again after that. You can still use our applications until the end of your billing cycle.
If you have further questions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org